Terms & Conditions
* The online access and usage of the Cper website is guided by definite terms and conditions. The users of the website conform with the terms and conditions of this website. Registration with the Cper publishers is complete only when the applicable terms and conditions are accepted.
* The titles, logo, trademarks, graphical designs of the Cper website are the intelligent property of the Cper and all rights are reserved.
* The services offered can be used for personal, non-commercial and scientific purposes only.
* Converse engineering, stripping, decompiling software in the webpage content, or extracting the source code is prohibited.
* Automated softwares, devices or similar manual approaches should not be employed for deriving the data, steering through the website, search or linking to the content of the website.
* Extraction of personal information or attempts to gain unauthorized access to the publisher domains and serves is forbidden.
* The website content should not be translated any other language or reproduced or utilized by any means without written consent from the publisher.
* For the purpose of internal administration, enhancement of web site mapping, content and designing of the services, the navigation history through our websites and the source links are stored. Statistics of user logins, views, downloads and clicks are recorded for promotional and marketing purpose.
* We do not carry forward or share the user information to third party.
* Article publication charges are collected through the Wire transfer, bank transfer & digital payment mode. The customer details are not stored or copied to our web servers and such data is not used for promotional activities.
* Though the web site is designed to be accessible unceasingly, due to technical difficulty or for general maintenance, the web site may be unavailable for certain period of time for which the publisher is not responsible.
* The clarifications, opinions, and the research data published in the Cper website belong to the authors and cannot be attributed to the publisher or the editor.
* Cper does not sanction the advertisements for products or services taking place through the Cper website. The publisher does not claim responsibility for the consequences ascending out of the information referred to in the issues and advertisements.
* The drug usage and dose have to be verified by the reader for any changes in the indication, warnings and defenses.
* The conditions of creative commons license are applicable.
JOIN CPER FAMILY
CPER encourages the researchers and academicians throughout the world to be the part of CPER international Team. It is a platform to share your knowledge and contemporary thinking with millions of experts...
Requirement of Editorial Board
CPER is inviting self-enthusiastic and experienced faculty and researchers worldwide to be the part of its Journals’ editorial teams. Since CPER follows double blind peer review policy, it welcomes those faculty and researchers as the editors...